I am so truly touched! The lovely, funny and endearing Dusty over at Girls Love Fried Pickles has awarded me with the versatile blogger award! Since I am fairly new to the blogging world, I can’t tell you how honored I am by this! If you have not read her blog before, you must pop over there and check it out. Girl is seriously funny. Like tears rolling down your cheeks funny. Love her!
So the rules behind receiving this award are as follows:
- Give a shout out to the person who awarded you.
- Share 7 random facts about myself.
- Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you enjoy and appreciate and then let them know they were awarded!
All righty! 7 random facts, huh? Well, here we go!
- I still think Donnie Wahlberg is pretty darn hot. ;o)
- I don’t know how to thread a sewing machine.
- I like to rearrange furniture on a regular basis. Unfortunately I can’t do it very often in my bedroom or my living room because of how they are set up.
- I can pick things up with my feet. LOL
- I am incredibly naive, as much as I try not to be.
- My little brother is 12 years younger than me, and my mom is 12 years younger than her sister.
- I have never been outside of the United States.
Wow! That was way harder than I expected. Now on to the most difficult part- choosing 15 bloggers that I love! I enjoy so many blogs, it’s hard to narrow it down to just 15! I will do my best!
- Better After
- A Suitcase and Stilettos
- Emmy Dickins Purrposes
- Sweet Little Gals
- Delightful Order
- Days of Chalk and Chocolate
- Honey Sweet Home
- Passionately Perfect
- French Country Cottage
- O Alouette
- Millie Morgan Media
- The Girl Creative
- It’s Overflowing
- The Shabby Creek Cottage
- Contemplating Beauty
Well, there you have it! I have to say, it took me over an hour to write this post! There are so many blogs that I enjoy reading and getting tips from.
Please take a moment to check them all out.
All my best,