This versatile frosting is hands down my favorite to make, taste- to eat! It’s fast and easy to make.
- 8 oz room temperature cream cheese
- 8 oz room temperature butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Put cream cheese and butter into bowl and set mixer on slow.
- Once the cream cheese and butter are blended together, slowly add your sifted powdered sugar to the mix.
- Once the sugar is mixed in bump the speed up to medium high, add your vanilla and let it whip until fluffy.
If you would like to color your cream cheese, I use Wilton Gel icing colors. They have no taste at all and do not compromise the texture of your icing. They are also brilliantly colored. Perfect for coloring your icing or fondant!