|I had to include a picture of my freshly pedicured toes
so you could see they don’t look freaky, they
can just do freaky things! :o)
- I once was so distracted talking on my cell phone that I not only left my keys in the ignition but I also left my car running while I was in the store!
- I thought I was a wonderful singer until the age of 11 when my mother had me sing into a coffee cup and my voice bounced back at me!
- I can pick small things up with my toes; i.e. remote, pen
- My first car was a 1974 volvo!
- I can drink champagne at any time of day, love it!
- I secretly aspire to be the worldwide Rummikub champion!
- I still know the words to all of the old songs by New Kids on the Block. -_-
- I am a huge softie and cry pretty easily.
- When I was 13 I wanted a pair of zebra print string bikini underwear but my mom wouldn’t let me have them. I snuck and bought them anyways. LOL
- I love to eat chocolate almonds with my movie popcorn!
Share a random fact about yourself with me!